Are you a Backend developer, passionate about Cloud Architecture and analytics? Help us build an amazing piece of software that will change how E-Commerce brands interact with their customers on their website.
Triggerbee is a fast-growing startup with a mission of making the web more personalized, using technology that enables you to collect and use behavioral- and customer data. We started our journey 6 years ago, and we are proud to say that we are working with some of the largest companies in the Nordics; Bonnier News, Aller Media, iDeal of Sweden, KICKS, and K-Rauta to name a few. Our ambition is to build software that enables brands and companies to create personalized experiences on the web.
What we are offering you
We are looking for someone who want to play an important part in building our modern data platform that our customers use to create personalized and engaging experiences for the web.
Our development team consists of 7 people in three different cities. Our main office is located in Stockholm and Örebro, but we are happy to work with you remotely.
Our biggest asset is our company culture. We are a visionary and value-driven company where we place great emphasis on having fun and personal development. We believe in communication and constant improvement.
Perks: Health benefits, remote work, pension and health insurance.
We believe that you are a problem-solving and structured developer who thrives in a small, tight team with a great opportunity to make their own design decisions that affect the company’s future success. You gain energy from solving problems together with others, and you have the ability to look into the bigger picture at the same time as you familiarize yourself with the details. You work with a business focus and you have no problem working independently with work tasks.
To succeed in this role, you need to:
- be a trained computer engineer or have equivalent knowledge
- have previous experience working with data storage platforms for structured and unstructured data
- have experience with .NET and C #
- have experience in cloud-based architecture such as Azure or AMazon AWS
- knowledge from various database technologies, such as NoSQL, ElasticSearch and SQL
- have a great interest in analytics and machine learning
- be able to communicate without problem in English (Swedish is a huge perk)
- Experience of Continuous Integration on Team Foundation Server
- Experience of machine learning