Triggerbee and Zapier can help you find clever ways to save time by automating boring manual work and keep you focused on growing your business.
What’s more, you can integrate apps that don’t normally “speak” to each other, and this means you can build a marketing stack that makes it easy to…
- Build actionable custom reports in Google Sheets to prove marketing ROI
- Consolidate and analyze data from multiple traffic and lead sources
- Keep your contact database always up-to-date
- Follow up with converted prospects to keep them warm
- Keep your marketing and sales team aligned
But the best part?
Getting started is a breeze. You can register a free Zapier account if you just want to get your feet wet and try out some zaps.
However, a paid subscription will open up the real opportunities with more frequent firing of zaps and access to premium apps.
Here’s how it works:
- Zapier uses “Zaps” to connects two apps.
- Each Zap has at least two steps: one trigger and one action. If you’re a Triggerbee user the trigger will most likely be a completed purchase, a Widget conversion, or a similar activity from your website
- As soon as your Zap is triggered, almost any information from Triggerbee will be sent to any of the 1000+ apps in Zapier.